Sunday, January 25, 2009

Intro: I always have ideas and opinions that I share way too freely - so I decided, why just amuse my friends when I can amuse and confound the whole world. I originally started a blog on Saturday, February 18, 2006 and this is the first addition since then. I'm not the world's greatest blogger.

Hint 1: You know those little plastic tabs they use to close bread? they are great to use on rolls of tape. In the past I always turned down a corner of the tape to keep the end from sticking to the roll. Instead, just stick the flat part of the tab to the end of the tape. No more trying to find and pry loose the end of the tape, and the tab is easy to remove and re-use.

Driving 1: Originally posted Saturday, February 18, 2006 I have been driving as part of my job since 1984. I am constantly amazed by how bad some drivers are. Yesterday I was traveling on a 2 lane highway, in the right lane were several trucks, and in the left a man driving 65 mph in a 70 mph zone. Now I don't know about your state, but in ours you are supposed to drive on the right unless you are passing. This man was obviously unaware of the law - even though he passed a couple of signs reminding him. Since I was only 50 miles in to a 100 mile trip, I was frustrated and by the time I was able to pass him - on the right - I was wishing him all sorts of plagues and bodily harm. --------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. LOLOL well at least it was only 3 years sis, back in diary days, I never did get started on anything past listing my Christmas presents & I just HAD to have a diary every Christmas because my big sis did!
    I'm sure mom was dismayed at having nothing notable to read LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Mom did like reading my diary - and I had no clue. Wrote EVERYTHING in there. At least she wasn't surprised when I told her I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete