Saturday, January 31, 2009

Obama the Muslim & Other Stuff MONDAY, 30 JUNE 2008

So many people who vote are scared to death that Obama is a radical terrorist mole because his father was a Muslim and he went to a Muslim school. I even heard one person say, "Once a Muslim always a Muslim."There are a couple of problems with this theory. First of all if I was inserting a mole in a foreign culturelike the USA, I'd make sure he blended in. He would look like a northern European, he would use a name like Jeff Brown, and he would attend a nice middle class church like the Methodist or Presbyterian.As to once a Muslim always a Muslim - you can say the same about Catholics, Jews, Mormons, Jehova's Witnesses, and many other faiths. Jesus was a Jew, does that mean he could never be a Christian???
-------------------------------------------------
I want to know why we are not fighting terrorists? All our money is being spent on Iraq - but the terrorists were in Afghanistan. There were no terrorists in Iraq until we went there and screwed everything up.
_________________________________

When I was little my mother had a saying I never quite understood. "Who should come around the corner but Ollie, all dressed up and bursting at the sides. Mad, I was so mad I could have killed Ollie, but mother said, 'No, you must not kill Ollie, for Ollie is the best friend the family's ever had.'" If anyone knows where this came from I would love to find out.--------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment